You can unlock this badge up to three times by submitting no less than three paragraphs of work within any longer text that have been edited to technical perfection.
The work must meet the following criteria (alternatively, any deviation from this criteria must be justified):
- Spelling of all words, including a range of words that are complex, is consistently perfect throughout the selection of paragraphs.
- Punctuation is consistently perfect. It must include advanced features like quoted speech, complex sentences and semi-colons.
- You have used a range of sentence structures (simple, compound and complex); each of these is accurate.
- Tense is controlled and consistent.
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar are used to deliberate effect in the piece, generating an appropriate tone and style.
- Your paragraphs are structured internally and organised externally, supporting the logic structure of the over-all piece.