To unlock this credential, you need to wear the correct uniform throughout the school or for co-curricular activities.
In order to do this you will need to:
- Wear the right uniform at the right time.
- Ensure that your uniform is tidy and made up of items endorsed by the wider group it belongs to.
This might look like:
- Wearing your school uniform correctly. This means wearing items that have been designated to your age group and adding approved layers. If you need one, secure an exemption card for any items you are wearing that can’t be avoided.
- Wearing your PE uniform correctly when you have PE.
- Having the right uniform for the co-curricular activity you are involved with and wearing it appropriately.
You can unlock this credential at any time during the year. It can be unlocked a maximum of 8 times at a rate of two times in one week. Just consistently wear the correct uniform and you never know who might notice!