In order to unlock this credential, you need to bring have the right equipment with you to be able to participate in the activity on offer.
In order to do this you will need to:
- Have the necessary gear with you for the activity or task you are involved in.
- Have that gear organised so that you can access it quickly and begin using it as soon as you need it.
This could look like:
- Having your learning equipment (books, pencil case, device) with you in class, for the right activity at the right time.
- Making sure you have whatever you need for Whanau. Sometimes, you might need to bring a shared food item or a game, other times you might need a device.
- Being organised with your sports equipment for an extra-curricular activity or event.
You can unlock this credential at any time during the year. It can be unlocked a maximum of 8 times at a rate of two times in one week.
Make sure you are always ready to go with the right gear as you never know who could notice.